Re: Extension Idea: Support for SSH and Other Arbitrary Signed Challenges

Since Christiaan mentioned sshd, here are some notes on how to implement
FIDO in sshd (should anyone be looking for a weekend project):
https://lists.mindrot.org/pipermail/openssh-unix-dev/2018-April/036885.html

Apologies for propagating the off-topicness.

On May 17, 2018 at 1:29:12 PM, Christiaan Brand (cbrand@google.com) wrote:

Also, chances of us adding raw signing to FIDO is extremely slim. I see
more potential with upstreaming a change to sshd to understand FIDO creds...