Re: [webauthn] Assertion signature verification procedure defined in Section 7.2 doesn't fit for the signature generated by FIDO-U2F token.

From: Yoshikazu Nojima via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 03:00:55 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thank you for clarification. Now I understand it has backward-compatibility with FIDO-U2F assertion signature.
The note you proposed seems helpful for the relying party implementers like me.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ynojima
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/845#issuecomment-375841891 using your GitHub account