Repo unlocked

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 07:40:21 -0400
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>, Kim Paulhamus <kpaulhamus@google.com>
Cc: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
I have reenabled write access to the github repo.

As part of that, I have removed the temporary write permissions that
were in place.  For the record, those were: equalsJeffH, selfissued,
nadalin, kpaulh, and akshayku. (And WebAuthnBot, which I'm leaving.)

I added Kim Paulhamus to the editors group.

If you find that you think you should have write permissions and
something isn't working, let me or Wendy know.

-- Sam