Re: [webauthn] Review of WD08

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 15:56:27 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thanks for the review!

1. Do you suggest rewriting the quoted text to this?

    >This specification also describes the functional model for WebAuthn conformant authenticators, including their attestation and attestation functionality.

2. Good catch, thanks!

    For the record: What is broken is the fragment part `#ctap2-canonical-cbor-encoding-form`, which should be `#message-encoding`. The document URL is fine.

3. Good catch, thanks!

4. I don't think that's strictly necessary, because "**potentially** verifying the user" points out that authenticators do not need to perform user verification.

5. Good catch, thanks!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/831#issuecomment-371853494 using your GitHub account