[webauthn] Closed Pull Request: Merge {#sample-scenarios} section with the {#usecase} section

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 17:25:23 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
AngeloKai has just closed AngeloKai's pull request 501 for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Merge {#sample-scenarios} section with the {#usecase} section ==
Addresses https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/301. I removed a number of the use cases that aren't intended for Level 1 of the API. We can add an explainer-style document titled future use case to the spec for those use cases. The removal will clarify things for readers who aren't familiar with the API.

<!--
    This comment and the below content is programatically generated.
    You may add a comma-separated list of anchors you'd like a
    direct link to below (e.g. #idl-serializers, #idl-sequence):

    Don't remove this comment or modify anything below this line.
    If you don't want a preview generated for this pull request,
    just replace the whole of this comment's content by "no preview"
    and remove what's below.
-->
***
[Preview](https://s3.amazonaws.com/pr-preview/AngeloKai/webauthn/angelo-mergeSections.html) | [Diff](https://s3.amazonaws.com/pr-preview/w3c/webauthn/119dd51...AngeloKai:ee67426.html)