Re: [webauthn] appid extension: value when not acted upon?

From: Mike Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 04:42:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Those that don't return `true` to indicate that it was acted up return actual values that indicate that it was acted upon.  I believe that the spec is already clear that if the extension was ignored, no value is to be returned.  I believe that this issue should be closed with no action.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by selfissued
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/948#issuecomment-398622430 using your GitHub account