Re: [webauthn] bikeshed now catching existing lint in master->index.bs

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 16:51:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
ok, yeah, now i recall.... we did not want the travisCI build to gratuitously break when bikeshed is updated...

so I spose the working model that we have now is a reasonable compromise:  where some of us are using up-to-date bikeshed locally and will catch leading-edge bikeshed-evolution-induced warnings and errors and we can figure them out without the mainline editors' draft spec travisCI builds gratuitously breaking.

..?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/936#issuecomment-395820993 using your GitHub account