Re: [webauthn] bikeshed now catching existing lint in master->index.bs

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 15:54:37 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@emlun

the reason I ask is that AFAIK, the travis build stuff gets out-of-date and requires manual @jcjones intervention to update, so I'm wondering whether the travis stuff can be updated to auto-update bikeshed ?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/936#issuecomment-395805420 using your GitHub account