Re: [webauthn] Allow clients to stop the `get` flow when certain conditions are met

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 22:19:48 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@agl wrote:
> The RP specifically asked only for built-in credentials (we're still debating how an RP would do this) ....

by "built-in credentials" you mean "[client-side resident private key](https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#client-side-resident-credential-private-key)" (which ought to define a "client-side resident credential" but does not as yet), yes?

Perhaps that ought to be a specific issue, e.g.: "allow RPs to specifically ask for only client-side resident credentials" -- and the

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/905#issuecomment-395232269 using your GitHub account