Re: Consensus on CR revision of WebAuthn

From: <jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:47:21 -0600
To: John Fontana <jfontana@yubico.com>
Cc: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>

Quoting John Fontana <jfontana@yubico.com>:

> The WebAuthn working group ​w​ill revise its Candidate
> Recommendation. The chairs believe the group has consensus to
> publish the current editor's draft based on working group
> discussions that unfortunately were not ​captured in
> the minutes.

I spose the important detail is "how do we define the current editor's
draft?", i.e., which commit are we going to tag as "CR-candidate"?

We have four open PRs:

<https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3APropRec>

..as well as 24 issues lacking open PRs, a few of which are technical:

<https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is:open+is:issue+milestone:PropRec++-label:stat:pr-open+>

So are we going to at least review and merge the currently-open PRs?

=JeffH