[webauthn] Pull Request: fix #24: add reg & authn flow diagrams

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:21:09 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== fix #24: add reg & authn flow diagrams ==
this nominally fixes #24.

apowers313 massaged his reg & authn flow diagrams (thanks!), from his most excellent [WebAuthn API MDN article](https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Authentication_API), for us, so here they are.

At this point, it seems to me that simply placing the figures into the spec is a win, so I did not add additional text describing the flows in detail. However, that is something we may want to eventually do.

Also, the figures themselves could use polishing. I did a little bit, but am not an expert with Inkscape.

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1007