Re: [webauthn] Add table numbers and captions

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:11:42 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Ok, I'll do this for the new table too. Thanks!

Yes, the style is needed. [Here][bikeshed] is how Bikeshed's builtin figure numbering works; without the styles added here, these tables would be captioned and numbered as figures.

[bikeshed]: https://github.com/tabatkins/bikeshed/blob/master/bikeshed/Spec.py#L556-L561

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/994#issuecomment-404445615 using your GitHub account