Re: [webauthn] `CredentialRequestOptions` make otherwise valid values invalid in an undesirable way

From: Boris Zbarsky via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 20:23:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> "optional dictionaries" in the dictionaries-as-optional-function-args case?

In all cases when the value is normally optional.  That means optional function args and dictionary members.

> Ok, so are you saying that we can address this issue by updating our spec in this fashion:

You can, yes.

I really think it's worth seeing exactly what happens in  https://github.com/heycam/webidl/issues/76 before making changes here, though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bzbarsky
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/750#issuecomment-403137585 using your GitHub account