Re: [webauthn] Decoding TPM `certInfo` and `pubArea`?

From: Suby Raman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 15:53:12 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Cheers! I looked over the linked PR/issues and I don't know if they address the issue about how to go about decoding the `certInfo` and `pubInfo`? I did do my best to read the TPM spec but (afaict) the linked section describes the object shape and not how to go about decoding it in an RP-type situation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by subyraman
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/984#issuecomment-402515245 using your GitHub account