Re: 02/14/2018 W3C Web Authentication WG Meeting Agenda

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
wrote:

> > Pull Requests, #375, #501, #653, #688
>

> the above PRs are targeted at the Proposed Rec (PR) milestone -- i suggest
> we first discuss the newly opened PRs 801
> <https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/801> & 802
> <https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/802>, and the WD-07 interop
> results, and then swing back to the above pull reqs if we have time:

Perhaps this should wait because Mike isn't around this week, but I think
there's still an important question in #799: are both Chrome and Firefox
serialising ECDSA signatures incorrectly w.r.t this spec?

Cheers

AGL