Re: [webauthn] Ambiguous/wrong instructions in Android Key Attestation Statement Format verification procedure

From: Shane Weeden via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 21:42:02 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I have one correction to make to my observations above. The "AuthorizationList.purpose" field IS present in the teeEnforced AuthorizationList in the test message I received. That was a bug in my parser that has now been fixed (thanks @herrjemand ). I believe the rest of the comments are still relevant.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sbweeden
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1022#issuecomment-412674902 using your GitHub account