Timeline bounds for PR/Rec

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 13:15:18 -0400
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Based on when we got this CR out, below is the tightest possible
timeline for PR & Rec, according to the tool at:
https://w3c.github.io/spec-releases/milestones/?cr=2018-08-07&noFPWD=true

There's no guarantee that we'd hit these milestones - this is just the
tightest the process lets us do, assuming we're on the ball.

-- Sam

Publication of the Candidate Recommendation, start of a 60 days
exclusion opportunity, start of the Advisory Committee Review
  Tuesday, August 7 2018
Deadline for comments
Tuesday, September 4 2018
Transition request to Proposed Recommendation, showing adequate
implementation experience
Tuesday, September 18 2018
Publication of the Proposed Recommendation, deadline for the Advisory
Committee Review
  Tuesday, September 25 2018
Last day of the 60 days exclusion opportunity
Saturday, October 6 2018
Last day of the Advisory Committee Review
Tuesday, October 23 2018
Transition request to Recommendation
Wednesday, October 24 2018
Publication of the Recommendation