Re: [webauthn] Partial dictionaries for extension outputs may be incorrect use of WebIDL

From: Adam Langley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:59:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Closing this based on discussion during the 2018-08-01 call:

I thought this was a problem because I thought that the default for a dictionary member was to be required. But it's not, it's optional. So the partial dictionaries seems like a fine way to represent this as long as we don't make any of the fields required in the future.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agl
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/988#issuecomment-409665808 using your GitHub account