WebEx issue today

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:53:27 -0400
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Colleagues,

My apologies that the WebEx did not work as expected. I  double-checked
that WebEx is configured to that allows you to join without me there.
My testing showed that while WebEx gives a notice that the host has not
arrived, it still let participants connect.  I also saw that a couple of
people were still connected to the WebEx at 220pm.

I am hoping this is just a UI issue - that the notice about the host not
being there scared people away, and that the WebEx still worked.  In any
case, I propose that I join the call late next week, or not
authenticated as host, and see what happens.

-- Sam