[webauthn] Pull Request: Clean up cross-spec refs in PR #861

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:29:15 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
emlun has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Clean up cross-spec refs in PR #861 ==
This would merge into PR #861; see also #872.

@equalsJeffH I'm not sure how to properly define the cross-link anchors - I didn't find anything better in the Bikeshed docs, but it feels like there could be a better way. This way they're treated as defined terms, which means they also show up in the biblio as

> [RFC8152] defines the following terms:
>    section 7

and such, and it also means we couldn't have multiple "Section 7" definitions without disambiguating them. It's a bit ugly, but not the end of the world I suppose. Is this the way to do it?

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/883