Re: [webauthn] Delete per RP ID Signature counters

From: Mathieu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:49:17 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Oh, I didn't notice the non-zero check indeed.

On a semi-related note, as I'm mainly looking at the authenticator side of things, is there any client framework available on the computer side of things with different place holders for communications with authenticator prototypes? Assertion-related communication examples at a very low level would be welcome in the spec.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by limpkin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/871#issuecomment-383917895 using your GitHub account