Re: [webauthn] Fix #848: Weirdness in RP UP verification

From: Akshay Kumar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 17:43:18 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Let me clarify. As of now, WebAuthN does not support silent signatures in getAssertion  but CTAP does. We decided some time back that we are not allowing silent signatures from the web as of now. It may change in future to allow silent signatures in WebAuthN but that has security implications and really need to be thought through.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by akshayku
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/849#issuecomment-378685485 using your GitHub account