Demonstrating Payment authentication

From: Gildas Le Louarn <gildas.lelouarn@lyra-network.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 17:42:20 +0200 (CEST)
To: <public-webauthn@w3.org>, <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Dear Web Payment and Web AuthN Working Groups,

Lyra Networks is very interested in alignment between Payment Request API,
3DS authentication and PSD2. We have begun to take notes online; this is
still very much a draft:
https://github.com/lyra-labs/poc-w3c-webpayments/wiki/3DSecure-and-PRAPI.

Next week we plan to start work on a prototype. I would like to invite
partners to work with us on a prototype to demonstrate U2F authentication
in conjunction with Payment Request API:
https://github.com/lyra-labs/poc-w3c-webpayments/wiki/Authentication-and-P
RAPI.

I realize that we are working in parallel on a value proposition for this
work, and we  are interested in that discussion as well:
https://github.com/w3c/3ds/issues/4#issuecomment-377848835.

I welcome your suggestions and indications of interest in working together
on this topic.

Gildas