Re: [webauthn] fixup algs contd 3

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 23:41:11 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Bikeshed issues are resolved.

Please note that this PR is **not yet ready-to-merge**.  I need to (at least) apply changes similar-to-those-in-#createCredential  to the #getAssertion alg. Also, this PR plus w3c/webappsec-credential-management#100 are inter-related and I have open questions to reviews such as @mikewest, @domenic, @battre.  However, if we do not receive review soon, we ought to just merge this once it is ready and go from there.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/498#issuecomment-333343416 using your GitHub account