@@EDITOR-ANCHOR in index.bs?

From: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:19:55 +1000
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
so I'm rebaseing my jeffh-fixup-algs-contd-3 branch onto master, and I
notice this comment appeared down in the #op-make-cred section:

<!-- @@EDITOR-ANCHOR-01B: KEEP THIS LIST SYNC'D WITH THE LIST UP AT
@@EDITOR-ANCHOR-01A -->

..tho I do not find the corresponding @@EDITOR-ANCHOR-01A comment
elsewhere in the spec (altho i suspect it belongs in #createCredential
where the authnr(s) is(are) invoked, yes?

Also, curiously, i do not see that comment in the master branch, so I'm
a bit confused on how it got into my branch.  I'm fine with it, tho I do
not think i wrote it cuz it is not my style (tho now will be I think).

no big deal, just curious..

thx

=JeffH