Re: [webauthn] user id should be returned in get()

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 21:00:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I am questioning whether we have the right expert in the room to evaluate the work of rekeying database. @akshayku @nadalin @balfanz Is there someone from the respective server team who can speak to this? I remembered @selfissued used to be the expert on distributed computing before his current life on identity.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/556#issuecomment-329900272 using your GitHub account