Re: [webauthn] new commits pushed by leshi

Hey Mike!

While I can see the concern with inconsistencies, I don't think that that
parameters such as "aa", "rk", "uv" are great in the web API.  The
browser/client/platform will need to read and interpret these values before
it translates them into on-the-wire requests to authenticators.  It can
re-encode them at that point as "rk" and "uv".

Thanks!
-Alexei

            . Alexei Czeskis .:. Securineer .