Re: [webauthn] .store() is confusing

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:45:47 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@nadalin I think what @mikewest was saying is that 1) webauthn needs to add some text about [[Store]] and how it would return a error condition, 2) credman can then go ahead to update the storage mechanism. I will try to squeeze in some time to file a PR for this between today and tomorrow, though this week is very busy for us over at Edge.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/551#issuecomment-328667985 using your GitHub account