Re: [webauthn] should authenticatorExtensions really be a dictionary?

From: balfanz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 23:37:23 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I just noticed that in section 4.1.3, Step 14, substep 5 it says to base64-encode the authenticator extension input, so there isn't really a "type mismatch" here, and the extension input can indeed be represented in this dictionary.

So I'm fine closing this issue. Or we can debate whether it would be better to have *one* string, which is the base64-encoding of the complete CBOR-encoded extension input.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by balfanz
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/550#issuecomment-328237326 using your GitHub account