Re: [webauthn] Sign counter alg 507

From: John Bradley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 17:00:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I would make it -1 or any negative number, that way those that want to use the value to protect against differential power analasis in the future can, without blowing up verification.

In any event -1=ffffffff is safer to use as a flag than 0.  If we use a valid value for the flag it will wind up always being a question or confusion for developers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ve7jtb
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/539#issuecomment-328159077 using your GitHub account