Re: [webauthn] basicIntegrity in SafetyNet documentation not sufficiently defined

From: gmandyam via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 23:14:25 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@selfissued

This is exactly what I am doing - asking for the missing information from the Google 'specification'.  Note that there is no official liaison relationship defined between the W3C and Google, so I don't see any official way to request the missing information other than on the repo.

Regarding "commonly-used", what criteria are you using to make this determination?  As far as I can tell, Android O attestation will form the basis for FIDO 2.0.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gmandyam
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/437#issuecomment-327952586 using your GitHub account