Re: [webauthn] basicIntegrity in SafetyNet documentation not sufficiently defined

From: Mike Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 23:05:50 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Removing SafetyNet would have the practical consequence of decreasing the interoperability of implementations.  That's not good for anyone.  We should keep it - just like we're keeping the TPM attestation format, which is also there to increase interoperability.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by selfissued
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/437#issuecomment-327950923 using your GitHub account