Re: [webauthn] remove "required" on ScopedCredentialDescriptor.id

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 02:13:39 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Given that we can always remove 'require' (go from more restrictive to less restrictive) and the goal of the issue is to address other flavors of public key credentials (not in scope for v1), I am moving the issue to v2. @equalsJeffH @jcjones please let me know if you disagree.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/245#issuecomment-327354514 using your GitHub account