Re: [webauthn] change "credential public key" to "user public key"

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2017 04:40:58 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
What does "user public key" mean? Which one of the two terms ("public key credential" and "credential public key") does "user public key" refer to? I agree this would be a small change and would not alter the surface. But I really don't understand what the term is and how the term helps understanding.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/540#issuecomment-326721583 using your GitHub account