Re: [webauthn] Authenticator session not possible for BLE

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:52:35 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@jovasco wrote:
> the current language makes it impossible to use the BLE transport

Well, it is not "impossible"; rather, one needs to figure out what "works" in such a BLE "colliding requests" situation, and then we can update the spec as appropriate.

So perhaps we ought to add a "Note:" or "Issue:" at that "An authenticator must maintain isolation between sessions" statement in the spec, and indicate that implementers should experiment with various approaches and report back to the working group?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/649#issuecomment-340887059 using your GitHub account