Re: [webauthn] #getAssertion alg needs to pass authenticator selection requirements to authenticatorGetAssertion operation

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:15:53 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Now you're contradicting yourself. Your previous comment reads:

>`NotRequired`: Authenticator MUST not ask for user verification even if authenticator is capable of it. [...]

Assuming that you mean "Authenticator MUST NOT ask...", I interpret this to mean that the authenticator is indeed not free to set the UV bit.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/644#issuecomment-339787811 using your GitHub account