[webauthn] Pull Request: Update the RP operation section to be "not normative"

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:38:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
AngeloKai has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Update the RP operation section to be "not normative" ==
Unfortunately no matter how much we'd like web developers to write their codes in exactly the way we want, we aren't gonna get that. As a web developer myself, I can ignore the section however I want. It's not up to the WG to define normative action for the RP. Keeping this in by CR would just make us look foolish.

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/664