Re: [webauthn] No way to select an intended authenticator during authentication with attachment info

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:49:22 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
We discussed this issue before. When a credential is created with a list of authenticator requirement, the same set of requirement should be applied in future authentication operations. Therefore I am closing the issue with no action.

I am setting the issue to PR to track what editorial fixes we need to make.

@equalsJeffH @nadalin @YubicoDemo for tracking.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/583#issuecomment-339432598 using your GitHub account