Re: [webauthn] Incorrect feedback link in 20160531 WD

From: Angelo Liao via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:41:05 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thank you for pointing it out! Unfortunately it is difficult to re-publish a WD. The recommended way is through errata? Plus when you open the WD, it has a big warning saying, "this is outdated." Giving this info, I am closing the issue with no action.

If we want to do this, we can do this at any time without a milestone. So I am not assigning a milestone to this.

@equalsJeffH @nadalin @YubicoDemo

--
GitHub Notification of comment by AngeloKai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/592#issuecomment-339429919 using your GitHub account