Re: [webauthn] preventSilentAccess() -- what effect does calling it have?

From: J.C. Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 17:59:04 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I'm guessing we should say something.... somewhere.... like `preventSilentAccess()` will have no effect on authenticators which require a user ceremony, but will setting that flag may potentially exclude authenticators which can operate without user intervention.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jcjones
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/565#issuecomment-339416894 using your GitHub account