Re: [webauthn] Define sensible limits for User and RP Entity to be stored on Authenticator as part of create credential

From: Johan Verrept via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:28:45 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@akshayku I have a problem with the minimum of 128 bytes for icon. Especially for cases where there is no local storage, this means at least 129 bytes extra in the key handle. I believe the authenticator should be allowed to drop this field.

As a side issue for id, this becomes "MUST support 64 bytes.".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jovasco
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/660#issuecomment-339286449 using your GitHub account