Re: [webauthn] Authenticator session not possible for BLE

From: Johan Verrept via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:51:36 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
For the record, I am merely pointing out that the current language is strictly speaking not compatible with the current BLE authenticator CTAP protocol definition.

I am not arguing to change the BLE CTAP specifiction. From my p.o.v., multiple sessions are more of a problem than a feature since it is often impossible to see on the authenticator which request you are approving.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jovasco
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/649#issuecomment-336949979 using your GitHub account