[webauthn] Merged Pull Request: Fix #393: Rename attestation data to attested credential data

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:02:02 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
emlun has just merged emlun's pull request 614 for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Fix #393: Rename attestation data to attested credential data ==
This makes the changes suggested in #393 and fixes points (2) and (3) of #233:

 1. Give fields of authenticator data formal definitions
 2. Give fields of attestation data formal definitions
 3. Rename "attestation data" to "attested credential data"

I think that "credential attestation data" would feel more natural (beginning with a noun), but #393 suggested "attested credential data" so I went with that.

If you want to merge (1) and (2) but not (3), you can simply merge commit 6820c71 instead of ab7f16f.

<!--
    This comment and the below content is programatically generated.
    You may add a comma-separated list of anchors you'd like a
    direct link to below (e.g. #idl-serializers, #idl-sequence):

    Don't remove this comment or modify anything below this line.
    If you don't want a preview generated for this pull request,
    just replace the whole of this comment's content by "no preview"
    and remove what's below.
-->
***
[Preview](https://s3.amazonaws.com/pr-preview/emlun/webauthn/issue-393.html) | [Diff](https://s3.amazonaws.com/pr-preview/w3c/webauthn/641949f...emlun:1308537.html)