Re: [webauthn] credentials.get() should have optional parameters for userVerification and userPresence

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:26:58 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
>Introduce boolean variable `UVNotRequired` to `get` method which can be set to `true` if RP does not want user verification. Default behavior is of this variable is `false` and in that case platform will follow default authenticator semantics.

If we're to do this, in the interest of eliminating double negation I instead propose a parameter `UVRequired` with default value `true`, which the RP can set to `false` if it does not want user verification.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/629#issuecomment-336581990 using your GitHub account