services.w3.org/github-notify-ml does not fwd pull_request.{opened,closed} events

Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> replied:> Le 12/10/2017 à 20:17,
=JeffH a écrit :>> [  to the correct Wendy this time :-}  ]

 >> services.w3.org/github-notify-ml does not fwd
 >> pull_request.{opened,closed} events to this mailing list
 >> (public-webauthn@) even though the config in
 >> <https://github.com/w3c/github-notify-ml-config/blob/master/mls.json>..
 >> "public-webauthn@w3.org": {
 >> "w3c/webauthn": { "events": ["issues.opened", "issues.closed",
 >> "issue_comment.created", "pull_request.opened",
 >> "pull_request.closed", "push"]
 >>
 >> ..appears correct and requests such.
 >>
 >> Any way to fix this?
 >
 > The Webhook was configured on github to send only issues and issue
 > comments; I have added pull requests events to that. The normal
 > configuration is to send everything (so that you only have to update
 > the mls.json configuration), but since I wasn't sure what the
 > reasoning behind the specific choice here, I took the conservative
 > approach.

Oh, ok, great thanks!

IMHO, we ought to alter the github.com/w3c/webauthn webhook to send
everything. I do not know who originally config'd it or why it was/is
config'd in that way (perhaps just a mistake).

thx again,

=JeffH