Re: services.w3.org/github-notify-ml does not fwd pull_request.{opened,closed} events

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 09:30:00 +0200
To: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>, W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>, Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Le 12/10/2017 à 20:17, =JeffH a écrit :
> [  to the correct Wendy this time :-}  ]
>
> services.w3.org/github-notify-ml does not fwd
> pull_request.{opened,closed} events to this mailing list
> (public-webauthn@) even though the config in
> <https://github.com/w3c/github-notify-ml-config/blob/master/mls.json>..
>
>     "public-webauthn@w3.org": {
>         "w3c/webauthn": {
> "events": ["issues.opened", "issues.closed", "issue_comment.created",
> "pull_request.opened", "pull_request.closed", "push"]
>
> ..appears correct and requests such.
>
> Any way to fix this?

The Webhook was configured on github to send only issues and issue
comments; I have added pull requests events to that. The normal
configuration is to send everything (so that you only have to update the
mls.json configuration), but since I wasn't sure what the reasoning
behind the specific choice here, I took the conservative approach.

Dom