FW: UI for webauthn with origins

From: Angelo Liao
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:55 AM
To: Dominic Battre <battre@google.com>; 'Mike West' <mkwst@google.com>
Subject: Screenshot for the webauthn

Hi Dominic and Mike,

Below is a couple of the screenshots for the webauthn dialog. Notice that they both have website localhost in the text. If the concern is the UI doesn't emphasize the origin enough and the user may be confused, we can add a note to the spec that says the UA needs to emphasize the origin in dialog (perhaps even emphasize the dialog comes from an iframe). I can then bring this up to the implementers in our upcoming interop meeting that we should all have a good UI for this. What do you think?

Attached is the gif of the complete walkthrough in case you are curious.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D34297.3FEC9300]

[cid:image003.png@01D32706.BDA6D230]