Re: [webauthn] build on Adding a choice for RP to express preferences for attestation types

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 23:21:40 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
thanks @agl, but hm, not sure need to do that because I did originally create jeffh-balfanz-patch-4 from balfanz-patch-4.  hm, it seems balfanz-patch-4 has changed out from underneath me as @akshayku points out (thx).... I have to head to the airport now, but will look into this further once airborne, thanks.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/693#issuecomment-345392164 using your GitHub account