Re: [webauthn] Adding a choice for RP to express preferences for attestation types

From: Christiaan Brand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:54:16 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Telling an RP that you're using a Yubico token vs a Feitian token is a choice we think we need to involve the user in. That's the primary reason for showing additional consent.
We will probably also need to show consent before sending this info to a Privacy CA.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by christiaanbrand
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/636#issuecomment-344674590 using your GitHub account