W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webauthn@w3.org > November 2017

RE: summary of final action items from TPAC 2017 meeting (?)

From: Akshay Kumar <akshayku@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:46:16 +0000
To: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>, W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Message-ID: <DM5PR21MB028277EF78E755EC049344E6D6540@DM5PR21MB0282.namprd21.prod.outlook.com>
I have created a needed PR in CTAP for enabling below attestation preferences. https://github.com/fido-alliance/fido-2-specs/pull/388 

Rolf/Jeff/Christiaan/Dirk: Can you guys review?


-----Original Message-----
From: =JeffH [mailto:Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com] 
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 10:16 AM
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: summary of final action items from TPAC 2017 meeting (?)

unfortunately, the official draft minutes [1] do not reflect the discussion/conclusions we reached way later after the end of the formal meeting (i.e., after the Priv Interest Group (PING) folks departed).

here's what's in my notes in terms of conclusions:

  webauthn:

  1. need to relax the language that presently requires the RP to compare
     the aaguid in authnData and in attstn cert

  2. refine PR #636 using the newly-proposed 3-value enum, and include
     it in WD-07

I do not really have notes wrt the discussion details leading up to the above actions, tho there is dicsussion/comments in PR #636 that was added during said discussion.

HTH,

=JeffH

[1] https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2017%2F11%2F09-webauthn-minutes.html&data=02%7C01%7Cakshayku%40microsoft.com%7C140bcf0c357e415b213108d5286755d7%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636459346644787896&sdata=oFMgOAcf%2FJjStPbYOVnIWrpC92v8P7jm6e3cTbzZtHo%3D&reserved=0

Received on Friday, 10 November 2017 20:46:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 18:58:43 UTC